As a Senior Software Engineer you will have the opportunity to design, build, maintain, automate, and integrate cloud tools in our product suite. We are looking for a knowledgeable developer with experience in Node.js specifically. We have a high demand for scalability so experience with asynchronous applications is a huge plus!
- Design and develop secure, stable, testable and maintainable software with minimal defects using Node.js and Typescript
- Work and collaborate with other software design team members to develop innovative products and applications
- Participate in the definition of functional requirements
- Research, assess and adapt to new technologies necessary for future enhancement of products
- Develop high-performance and reliable software products and services
- Expert ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills to solve complex design and coding challenges
- Work with our global team to deliver features in an Agile development environment
- Work collaboratively with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with big data and automation tools such as Spark, Kubernetes and Cassandra a plus (9-13 Years)
- Experience with development tool chains embedded into CI/CD pipelines such as Bitbucket and CodeFresh. (9-13 Years)
- Experience with deploying to the cloud (7-9 Year)
- Sound understanding of Agile development processes
- Knowledge of cyber security vulnerability mitigation
- Experience working with geographically-dispersed teams
- Must be able to pass background check
- Commensurate with experience; Competitive Austin salary
- Employee Benefits; Medical, Dental, Vision
- Remote Work Days Offered; Austin-Based
Payment Approved provides technology that enables mobile device experience and offers customers a single point of control across multiple networks and platforms. Payment Approved offers a flexible, fast, inexpensive solution with enterprise level scalability.
We are not accepting agency submissions at this time.
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Salary||Commensurate with experience|