As an IT Support Engineer you will have the opportunity to support a Spanish-speaking client base, providing high-quality technical, white glove support and communication.
- Experience with Linux (especially RHEL and CentOS): Installation, Configuration and maintenance. Shell scripting is a plus
- Experience with Apache: Installation, configuration (SSL certificates, domains, ciphers, cookies, load balancers, etc) and maintenance
- Experience with Postgres 9.6 & Above: Installation, configuration (replication, backups, load distribution with pgpool, partitioning and tuning) and maintenance. PGL/SQL is a plus.
- AWS Infrastructure knowledge for provisioning, securing and maintaining instances and VPC networks.
- Basic PHP Skills
- Availability to work on-call
- Spanish fluency is a plus
- Experience working with geographically-dispersed teams
- Must be able to pass background check
- Commensurate with experience; Competitive Austin salary
- Employee Benefits; Medical, Dental, Vision
- Remote Work Days Offered; Austin-Based
Payment Approved provides technology that enables mobile device experience and offers customers a single point of control across multiple networks and platforms. Payment Approved offers a flexible, fast, inexpensive solution with enterprise level scalability.
We are not accepting agency submissions at this time.
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Salary||Commensurate with experience|