As a Cybersecurity Engineer you will have the opportunity to design, build, maintain, automate, and integrate cloud tools in our robust security portfolio.
This is a hands-on, dynamic, security engineering role where you ll have the chance to dig deep into our security tools and take the lead on bringing enhancements, new releases, and process efficiencies to the team for maximum delivery of security capabilities.
This role brings a true engineering mindset to the team by building in automation and processes optimization where possible.
The Cybersecurity Engineer will be joining a team reporting to the CIO and will be key to enabling security self-sufficiency across our organization by helping design, deploy, and operate solutions that strengthen our security capabilities.
- Use your strong programming and scripting skills to build in automation to our security toolkit and practices
- Work closely with DevOps and Cloud migration teams to integrate native and 3rd party cloud security capabilities into their development practices
- Write and review scripts, templates, interfaces and utility applications to continuously improve functionality
- Develop a security-first culture by providing knowledge of solutions and expertise within multiple Cloud technologies.
- Design and implement Cloud service provider native or 3rd party solutions as part of security by design
- Work with our global teams to automate security operations tasks
- Recommend standards and best practices including automation, process efficiencies, and enhanced security for supported areas
- Create and management security test plans for hardware and software
- Management and deployment of firewall configurations
- Management and deployment of all hardware and software security procedures
- Intrusion prevention
- Digital forensics investigation
- Experience with cloud automation tools such as Terraform, Kubernetes, ARM, AMI (5-7 Years)
- Experience with security tool chains embedded into CI/CD pipelines Jenkins, Artifactory, GitHub. (5-7 Years)
- Experience with infrastructure as code through automation platforms such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible. (5-7 Years)
- Experience with securing IAAS, PAAS, hybrid, and multi-clouds a plus.
- Must be able to pass background check
Commensurate with experience; Competitive Austin salary
- Employee Benefits; Medical, Dental, Vision
- Remote Work Days Offered; Austin-Based
Payment Approved provides technology that enables mobile device experience and offers customers a single point of control across multiple networks and platforms. Payment Approved offers a flexible, fast, inexpensive solution with enterprise level scalability.
We are not accepting agency submissions at this time.
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Salary||Commensurate with experience|