As a Customer Support Generalist, you are someone that is technically inclined — it will be important that you understand the technical details of Payment Approved products, so you can answer customer questions quickly and accurately. You will be answering most support questions yourself, and only passing complex issues off to our development team. So we expect you to know our product inside and out. (Don’t worry, though. . . we won’t throw you to the wolves right out of the gate. Only to their tiny pups.)
- Provide white glove support to our customers by answering questions on product use and by addressing issues through research and troubleshooting, as needed.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, and the online ticketing system.
- Manage open and ongoing support cases from their inception to resolution.
- Manage incoming product feature requests, clarifying as needed with requesters and submitting to the production team.
- Determine when a ticket appears to be a bug, work with the client to get a full account of the situation, and log the bug for production team to review.
- Maintain and contribute to the Payment Approved knowledge base ensuring the quality, accuracy, and relevancy of our support materials.
- Assisting with other types of sales associate requests as needed
- Proven work experience in providing white glove customer support (3-5 Years)
- Strong knowledge of professional services (3-5 Years)
- Hands-on experience with task management/customer support tools (3-5 Years)
- Ability to multitask
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
- Spanish language proficiency
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback and turning it into process improvements
- Experience working with geographically-dispersed teams
- Must be able to pass background check
- Commensurate with experience; Competitive Austin salary
- Employee Benefits; Medical, Dental, Vision
- Remote Work Days Offered; Austin-Based
Payment Approved provides technology that enables mobile device experience and offers customers a single point of control across multiple networks and platforms. Payment Approved offers a flexible, fast, inexpensive solution with enterprise level scalability.
We are not accepting agency submissions at this time.
|Job Category||Customer Support|